Saturday, June 5, 2010

Does Your Cervix Turn Soft Prior To Period

a sandal different every day ... with makeup:)

For some 'I pureed this idea in his head, that I will like to match your shoes to the clothes I wear, that will walk you the summer showcase will be on the road I can not bring 20 different shoes, I would take a suitcase .... well ... after much consideration I finally took the fimo, I took a dressmaker's elastic, super glue












simple sandals and a pair of blacks with string mobile on the front ...










I glued on the back of the decorative band with freeing up the central part so you can put on here is a string of sandalwood and sandalwood different for each day ... that's enough just to create more new designs!


In this case I could fit the pattern with other sandals that you can not help but think that it is enough to put on one side of the felcro elastic band so you can simply hook up the decor rather than toss ... :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment