to your good heart, as always, I'll keep updated.
Clothing / accessories:
The Mohop mid thong shoes size 6/36/3.5
ring Hawthorn With Pearl of Trollebeads , size 51 ring
Pearls and Leaves of Trollebeads , size 51
A purse with clip and the chain of this type Accessorize
An umbrella The Marimekko
Lulu Guinness Birdcage of Brollies Galore
From Sock Dreams: The
Patchwork Leggings Fishnet
The Star Fishnet Tights Stirrup
Space Dyed Long Sleeves Perfect Fingerless Gloves in Dark Purple Zebra
The Five Toes in Tights black
The Super Long Leg Warmers Crochet Open in black
The EG Smith Space-Dyed
The sandstorm in Foot Traffic Floral Tights in plum
The Codori Crochet Tights in small burgundy sleeves
Harajuku Garden gray and lilac
Any gift card and then I manage I: P
Books: Keep an eye on
aNobii
DVD:
Kuutamolla , possibly with subtitles in Italian, but English is fine
Others:
The rectangular Pyrex glass pan easy grip 26x17 and 35x23
More or less anything the line Iittala Ultima Thule, and in particular of and cordial.
0 comments:
Post a Comment