Another September, another race.
It is now known, is my favorite month.
It 's the beginning of the cold months to come back.
It 's the month of leaves that blush.
It 's the month of socks.
It 's the month of recovery.
It 'also the month of my birthday, so it's a month of conlcusioni and restarts from scratch.
September this year even though it is not as energetic as usual, rather they are extremely weak and tired, but what I fell on him is the minimum. Nevertheless, I decided it must still be a month of new beginnings, so I wasted at least partly the stress summer in a whirlpool spa, picked up a couple of ideas, and resized all my fragile emotional condition. Understated, but the same division. This September will
piano, mead, painting with fingers and a little 'ink on paper. Strange dreams and someone tell me what they mean. Tourist guide and online reservations for your trip to Paris will be my birthday present to myself.
this year are 26, the last legal limit between youth and adulthood, just discounts, just relief, just special rates, student cards and goodbye "young" version of anything.
I think should be celebrated as it should, with a nice dinner at the Latin Quarter.
If there's one thing this last time I pointed out is that if I do not own the caresses that I need, no one will do it for me, or if it happens, I can not rely on the next.
If nothing else, I will not miss anything, and the waiting one step hoped others will be lighter.
It is now known, is my favorite month.
It 's the beginning of the cold months to come back.
It 's the month of leaves that blush.
It 's the month of socks.
It 's the month of recovery.
It 'also the month of my birthday, so it's a month of conlcusioni and restarts from scratch.
September this year even though it is not as energetic as usual, rather they are extremely weak and tired, but what I fell on him is the minimum. Nevertheless, I decided it must still be a month of new beginnings, so I wasted at least partly the stress summer in a whirlpool spa, picked up a couple of ideas, and resized all my fragile emotional condition. Understated, but the same division. This September will
piano, mead, painting with fingers and a little 'ink on paper. Strange dreams and someone tell me what they mean. Tourist guide and online reservations for your trip to Paris will be my birthday present to myself.
this year are 26, the last legal limit between youth and adulthood, just discounts, just relief, just special rates, student cards and goodbye "young" version of anything.
I think should be celebrated as it should, with a nice dinner at the Latin Quarter.
If there's one thing this last time I pointed out is that if I do not own the caresses that I need, no one will do it for me, or if it happens, I can not rely on the next.
If nothing else, I will not miss anything, and the waiting one step hoped others will be lighter.
0 comments:
Post a Comment