Thursday, August 5, 2010

Follando Con Una De 13 Anos

I'm cold. Funambol

From what I can remember, the Cold has always kept me together. As the heat
I am dazed, but not disdegnado a spa or hot tub at a spa, the cold has always given me relief to the mind like nothing else. I remember in Finland

out on the balcony with only his pajamas to get rid of stress or pain, as I remember here at home in lingerie open the windows in the fall and winter chilling to hear the skin, and even to Abbadia, exit porch to find the way out, even three nights ago.

Even today, in pieces, bleeding, weeping, and all those other things that have no name but only so many bites of the stomach and sobbing, waking up with the rain gave me the strength to stand up and face a day that I thought I would found broken and unusable within two hours. I even received after the compliments and thanks to the general conclusion of the transaction, the personal ones of the head, when he came to know what I'm dealing with, because I did not understand anything and worked well as usual.

Now I'm in shorts in front of the most painfully beautiful gray sky that I can remember, and these 18 degrees on bare skin can make me forget that it is August and I'm alone and I lost everything.

are alone. And
I lost everything.

But please do not go alone, leave me a little cold '...



0 comments:

Post a Comment