I'm happy .
are satisfied.
work stresses me, the shift change promised does not arrive, I start to not get along better with all its all in the studio.
I am to act as a sponge for the problems and tensions of the people I love, to seek for their solutions which do not arrive, to take on the most expensive part to lighten them.
I have little time for things that I like, I have to format the computer for two weeks now I read only half an hour a day on lunch break, magazines and comic books are still in the cellophane accumulate without even watching them.
Of all the clothes that I do not put nearly anything. I go to work dressed in comfortable, and there I have a uniform. The evening I go out late and not rarely. The weekend is so tired yet I preferred the couch to many other alternatives, so in my basket of dirty washing there are almost exclusively white shirts, dark suits and sweat pants.
I'm putting a week to paint and decorate wooden box, because I never enough time to put hand in a row. Proceed to half an hour here and there to centimetrini time.
I became a fan of ebay stores and catalogs, because they do not have time to go out shopping, and more than I can run here and there, no lunch break and tell the clerk "give me this " pointing to the catalog .
I have digestive problems because the shift that I have to do the work I unpack all meal times.
yet.
I'm happy.
And I'm satisfied.
deep sleep 8 hours straight.
For some strange reason, incomprehensible to me, all this stress, tension, frenzy, not slightest touch my soul. I have gastritis, tense muscles and dark circles, but I'm fine.
I'm happy.
I found my little warm center, as Tyler Durden would say.
are satisfied.
work stresses me, the shift change promised does not arrive, I start to not get along better with all its all in the studio.
I am to act as a sponge for the problems and tensions of the people I love, to seek for their solutions which do not arrive, to take on the most expensive part to lighten them.
I have little time for things that I like, I have to format the computer for two weeks now I read only half an hour a day on lunch break, magazines and comic books are still in the cellophane accumulate without even watching them.
Of all the clothes that I do not put nearly anything. I go to work dressed in comfortable, and there I have a uniform. The evening I go out late and not rarely. The weekend is so tired yet I preferred the couch to many other alternatives, so in my basket of dirty washing there are almost exclusively white shirts, dark suits and sweat pants.
I'm putting a week to paint and decorate wooden box, because I never enough time to put hand in a row. Proceed to half an hour here and there to centimetrini time.
I became a fan of ebay stores and catalogs, because they do not have time to go out shopping, and more than I can run here and there, no lunch break and tell the clerk "give me this " pointing to the catalog .
I have digestive problems because the shift that I have to do the work I unpack all meal times.
yet.
I'm happy.
And I'm satisfied.
deep sleep 8 hours straight.
For some strange reason, incomprehensible to me, all this stress, tension, frenzy, not slightest touch my soul. I have gastritis, tense muscles and dark circles, but I'm fine.
I'm happy.
I found my little warm center, as Tyler Durden would say.
0 comments:
Post a Comment