I'll never learn to say goodbye.
Even when I look, even when I know that will happen, even when I feel it.
I knew this moment would come, but I pretended that it was not the case.
I did not even alarmed that does not respond to sms. Blind
until the end of my denial.
The voice on the phone tells me "I have bad news," and I think this might even be you, until you say it.
in tears as I write overlapping memories even thought they still existed, as if the past had come to knock on the door with all our photos and messages.
It seems unbearable to have remained the only one to remember things that you and I have lived alone.
I remember crying when I refugee from you. You were the first to know that I had broken with Ale, one whose shirt I soaked the funeral of Jordan.
cry with you.
Now I cry for you.
Goodbye.
I write because I can not say.
Even when I look, even when I know that will happen, even when I feel it.
I knew this moment would come, but I pretended that it was not the case.
I did not even alarmed that does not respond to sms. Blind
until the end of my denial.
The voice on the phone tells me "I have bad news," and I think this might even be you, until you say it.
in tears as I write overlapping memories even thought they still existed, as if the past had come to knock on the door with all our photos and messages.
It seems unbearable to have remained the only one to remember things that you and I have lived alone.
I remember crying when I refugee from you. You were the first to know that I had broken with Ale, one whose shirt I soaked the funeral of Jordan.
cry with you.
Now I cry for you.
Goodbye.
I write because I can not say.
0 comments:
Post a Comment