Interview with Tommy, my friend, the architect
What is the architecture for you?
Architecture? .. wide as an argument in the broad sense ... I mean the architecture as the world around us .. Architecture is a house, a tree-lined avenue is architecture, architecture is a lake, a fork, a portfolio, a city ..
What do you think has affected more in your choice of the faculty of architecture?
Making art school .. first I wanted to do brera .. but in the three years of art school in particular, I have directed more towards the architecture
How have affected the your teachers, friends and family as you grow your passion for architecture?
Some teachers, then some friends at university have had to grow my passion ...
Which is why, in your opinion, so did the architecture?
It 'came in response to a quota requirement of living even if at first you do not know maybe it was to do architecture, but it did ..
Which is why, in your opinion, so did the architecture?
It 'came in response to a quota requirement of living even if at first you do not know maybe it was to do architecture, but it did ..
architecture today what is it?
The purpose of architecture for me is to create a place to live in harmony.
The architecture is a cross-discipline?
The architecture is a cross-discipline?
obviously .. I think it's also one of the cross-cutting disciplines .. in that it deals with places and objects of life ...
The architecture responds to social needs?
course (I also do some examples: when designing a garden, a city, a hospital, a district in subsidized housing ...)
What aspect of architecture appeals to you most?
Its complexity and facet
Which architect follow as a model of aspiration? Why?
There are a number unknown .. but I would say that I follow current minimal and modern .. the simple things are always the best
What work fascinates you?
do not know .. perhaps because I tend to look very professional bias ... all .. I look and I think .. and I might be intrigued by a tap as a cornice as a historic building ... everything fascinates me ...
When you see an architectural What attracts you most?
Attraction perhaps too .. but I would say that as I said .. I tend to observe a critical eye on everything around me .. thinking about how and why it did so .. as I would have done ... or how it might be better to do .. I feel that a certain thing ... so I'm a huge range of feelings that I get every day ... and who in some way I can say I attracted .. as my eye focuses of them .. (Trees, roads, panoramas, landscapes, buildings, cars, motorcycles, shopping, clothes, furniture ...).
0 comments:
Post a Comment